SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

laid back

Monday, April 29, 2013







i'm hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend. i'd say mine was pretty enjoyable if you were wondering at all. saturday was filled with beach adventure and watching ufc fights and on sunday we went to church and a friends house (which is where these pictures come from).

our friends mitchell and kira live right next to the water, have an awesome back yard perfect for energetic golden retrievers and corn hole fanatics, and a boat that sits just off of their dock. i love going to their home because it's always so laid back. mila might enjoy it even more than i do since she doesnt have as much freedom in a tiny apartment. but dont worry, mila gets good playing time at the dog park and our friends lovely backyard.

i'm leaving for my home town on thursday and i'm so excited! the thirteen hour drive isn't totally rad or super awesome, but it goes by pretty quickly when i get to pick the music playing or decide if i want the windows down or up. sadly parker won't be joining me on this trip, he has big boy things to do like work. boo, i'm NEVER growing up. yeah okay peter pan, too late for that in my case.
although i'm leaving my two favorites at home, i get to go see my other favorites! the girls. that means a lot of (good&fun) t r o u b l e.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! It makes me feel like summer! I wish we would have the same weather here..

    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice if you to call me one of your favorites! I'll miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee your photography is beautiful. Makes me realize I really miss when I had more time to edit mine, I need to make that time again. What a beautiful place to visit. And how funny that you know Becki! She's one of my closest friends and has appeared on my blog a lot. Small world indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you say girls you mean me and norrie right?! Can't wait to see you! Bien Viajes hermana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take the most wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

broad spectrums All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger